Monday, October 02, 2006

Fuck Secretary Horse Dog

"So what are you waiting for?" I answered.

He turned and said "Want some candy little girl...smiling... Oh yea Mister I sure do..." As we drove down the street I turned on some blues and really got in the mood... the next thing I know we are driving out the freeway out of town... He said it really turned him on watching me flash the other driver. That just turned me on more, so I really got into showing them off... every time a truck drive would start to pass us Gary would make sure that they had to pass on my side of the car... and of course they would slow down and watch me play with my nipples rolling them between my fingers. Licking my fingers and sliding them inside my shorts playing with my now soaking wet pussy... looking at Gary the whole time, the trucker trying to stay on the road. And seeing Gary's rock hard cock in his now tight shorts... oh man I want to suck on that... I told him that is time to turn around and get to the base camp for the weekend.

I keep one hand on your ass to knead and stroke it and push you on my thigh, while the other one massages your lovely breasts. You find the button on the opening of my boxers and undo it to free my cock, letting it spring out and bounce against your palm.

“I think I liked the ‘no-kini’ look better than this suit,” I said, attempting to push it completely off.

They wore outfits of Egyptian cotton that flowed from their collar bones and then clung to their knees and below under the water. The material was gauzy, and where it was wet it was transparent. Had they been naked and if Sharon did not have to strain her eyes to make out their delectable bodies they would not have been as nearly as sexy.

David is now eighteen and a senior in high school. Sara is off at her first year in college. Just last month Jonathon announced that he was going to a week-long conference in another state. That left David and I home alone for a week. The weeks before Jonathon left I couldn't help but think about David's young cock. He was so much like me – I know that he had to be thinking about sex all the time. I had developed several on-line friendships with people who were in sexual relationships with their family members. I kept thinking about the possibilities.

She gave me a smack on the butt and said, "Baby, you have seen nothing, yet. Now you better get cleaned up and out of here before your Mom comes looking for you

Gary carried the tray into the living room. Grinning he told Faye to open wide and tossed a grape into her mouth. Samantha applauded and collapsed onto the floor beside Jason. "Well, what is on the agenda for this evening?" Jason asked as he piled cheese on a cracker and crunched, dropping crumbs over his flannel shirt. "You think that you'd be housebroken by now," Samantha laughed and brushed the crumbs from his chest.

The forgotten blonde walked over to David, kneeling she took his hard cock from his pants. Gripping it firmly in her fist, the blonde took David into her mouth. Moaning David thrust his hips forward forcing his hard cock deep into her throat. The blonde just moaned and took him deeper, cupping his balls and sucking as if her life depended on it. David still sent the paddle down hard on Tasha's ass while the stranger was sucking him. The closer he got to cumming the harder David hit Tasha's ass. David heard Tasha scream out that she was cumming again, and it was too much for him. He dropped the paddle and gripped the blonde by her hair as he fucked her mouth. "GRRRRRRrrrrrr" David screamed as he poured his seed down her lovely throat. The talented blonde did not spill a drop; her mouth was full of David's cum. She swallowed the first spurt but kept the rest in her mouth. Spent, David pulled his cock from her mouth and zipped himself away as he watched the blonde go up to the head of the 'horse'. Taking Tasha's head in her hands, she placed her cum soaked lips on Tasha's, kissing her; allowing David's cum to pour into Tasha's mouth. Tasha swallowed knowing that it was NOT David's lips kissing her but she was sure that it was David's cum flowing into her mouth.

Finally, we started to slow down and she pulled herself off of me and collapsed into the seat next to me. She sighed, and then smiled at me. " I guarantee your getting my recommendation!!"

”No shit. Did Tammy tell you what happened today”, I asked?

I began to protest, "But…but I fu…I had…my own mother…"

"What's the big idea?" I asked.

"Ah, that explains the resisting. All right little girl, one more big push and I'll be all the way in."

"Cassie's," Aislinn answered.

“What’s the surprise babe?” I asked. Biting my lower lip with excitement and anticipation. “Answer my question, and you will find out only when I want you to know” you said just a little bit annoyed. “Baby, you know I would always do what you asked. What do I have to do?” I asked you. “Come with me” you, said as you grabbed my hand.

"Yes. They are the only witnesses to our beach encounter."






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?